Friday, November 25, 2011

Maxi Delight





Trench Coat: Bebe
Maxi Dress: Zara
Scarf: Thrifted
Necklace: Refind
Knit Top: Self Made
Earrings: Street Festival
Boots: Nine West

We had a bunch of snow at long last right after I took these photos, sadly it got warm and most of it melted again! Yes, I love snow. It makes everything all sparkly and pretty and my dog loves face diving into the snow which never ceases to crack me up!

I love a layered maxi dress for winter, such a fun alternative to pants! 

Hope everyone has a fabulous long weekend!

5 comments:

  1. You are so very lucky to have had snow already! We haven't had even a flake here and it does make me a bit upset. Then again, middle of January I'll be begging for no more snow!

    ...And thank you ever so much for dropping by my blog the other day and leaving such a sweet note! I appreciate it so very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your look is so comfortable and fresh! have a nice day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice dress and bracelet. I like snow too, I'm always sad when it melts. And my dog does the same thing...hehe
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

    Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the nails! great styling

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!