Monday, November 7, 2011

Lengths Of Leopard






Military Jacket: Smart Set
Maxi Dress: H&M
Knit Top: Suzy Shier
Boots: Nine West
Necklace: Suzy Shier
Earrings: ?


Can you ever get enough of leopard print? I can't, it just doesn't get old for me. Like this maxi and how well it transitions between summer and winter, this helps me avoid wearing pants everyday which makes me even happier! It also makes me think about what I should make out of the remaining leopard print chiffon I have?

I had to take so many photos yet again since the sun kept playing games causing havoc on the exposure of my photos. At least thats my theory, any thoughts? I think I need to make a list for things I need to learn more about similar to my sewing project list. Along with my camera, I definitely need to learn more about my Macbook, I think I know and use four of the icons on my desktop maybe. I also finally crossed over to the dark side last week saying goodbye to my Blackberry and getting the new Iphone 4G s, although that at least seems to be going alright but I'm definitely still figuring things out. 

Happy Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Happy iPhone! Love mine, even when it makes me angry. :)

    Love this maxi dress!! I actually don't own one, which I know is a fashion travesty. But this one is amazing. And I think the print is actually kind of subtle, or as subtle as leopard can be. That jacket though - well, I'm a sucker for a good military jacket. I'm coveting that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That maxi is really pretty! I'm a huge fan of leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great layers Bri. You have a much better way with dressing yourself than I do... You make that outfit look good.Maybe you could give me some pointers? heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is fierce girl! lovin' that jacket!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love that maxi and how you paired it with that amazing jacket and the edgy belt--the perfect mix! And thank you so much for your lovely comments! They mean a lot!

    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also a fan of leopard! maxi looks great on you! like how you paired it with the dark green jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am way too behind on blog reading. Amazing outfit!!! Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great jacket!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!