Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lace Delight




Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Knit Top: ?
Necklaces: Le Chateau, F21
Lace Skirt: Self Made
Tights: Winners
Steve Madden Booties: DSW


I'm enjoying this lace skirt I made a lot, it fits perfectly and its a great length, I can't wait to make my other lace skirts! Yes, more.....

Also, my horse necklace I got from F21 is super entertaining since the mane and tail are made of tiny little chains. 

Thats all I'm saying today, my throat hurts and I need to get some rest.....



7 comments:

  1. you made that??? wow! it's gorgeous! you should sell on etsy! and your necklace and tights are also wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that lace skirt! good job :)

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The layered lace is perfect! I just bought some awesome brown lace (from the bargain center for like $3 a meter) that I had been eyeing up forever when it was 20some $ a meter...I just can't decide what to make with it!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure which I love more, the skirt or the tights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit and these pictures, you look so good, that dress is really cool and the material and shape are perfect, also that cardigan rocks and you are really beautiful! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lace skirt! Wish I could make things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great skirt. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!