Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Should Be Going Out





Cardigan: Thrifted
Knit Top: Tristan
Skirt: Winners
BCBG Necklace: Thrifted
Tights: Winners
Steve Madden Booties: DSW
Earrings: F21

I enjoyed this outfit a lot, not to mention how ridiculous this cardigan is with its fuzzy fabulousness and many colors. I found a couple cardi's/sweaters last week thrifting and felt I must be having a very lucky day because I find that these particular items are very difficult to find! 

I felt as though I should be putting on some big pumps and going out with the girls after work with this outfit, I'm not sure why...... Maybe it was because I painted my nails for once and it made me feel uber glam....

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! So crazy, yet cool. I can only imagine what Brody would have to say about that cardi though..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots and really like your hair up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING THE NECKLACE!
    Have a nice day...

    ( Bloggin about Fashion: www.the-prisienne.com)
    ...and maybe we can follow each others!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cardi really stands out, looks really comfy and cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cardigan is so different. I know why you snagged it as soon as you saw it. Unique thrifted find.

    www.marleysimonestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!