Friday, November 18, 2011

Groovy Alright




Dress: Thrifted
Brown Knit Dress: Random Boutique
Over The Knee Socks: Winners
Boots: The Company
Necklace: Le Chateau
Bamboo Earrings: Gift

I took layering to the next level with these dresses, yes I layered a dress over a dress. Since they're both very light weight they worked perfectly together and I was a comfortable temperature all day! People always comment on how cold I must be wearing dresses in the winter, but truthfully I'm typically warmer than when wearing pants. I swear its because tights and over the knee socks are right next to the skin and hold the heat in better, or maybe I've just convinced myself!

Then there's the reactions I get wearing this printed dress, quite funny sometimes. This dress was a  wicked find a few months back, it still had the tags on it and said it was a sample, sweet I know.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, I'm hoping to get to work on Christmas presents!

10 comments:

  1. I agree, that dress is a fabulous find! I love how you winterized it. I need to figure out winter dress wearing a bit better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, perfect together! I have a turtleneck I want to wear under a summer dress, and I think the result will kind of be like this. You look great - LOVE the fun print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very groovy outfit! Love those two dresses layered together, and yes, I can imagine they are beautifully warm!
    (and yes, there is a Pattern Magic 3, for stretch-knits!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks nice!!

    love from Germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, I believe I have these exact same boots! They're so very lovely aren't they...? One of my favorite pairs to wear (especially during fall!)

    ...And thank you ever so much for dropping by my blog the other day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thrifter after my own heart!

    www.marleysimonestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another very cool look. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!