Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Fabulous Sweater


I thrifted this completely amazing sweater, jealous?


It's made of mohair, which meant I had to wear a shirt underneath as it was slightly itchy.


The fabulous lighter green detailing is I believe ultrasuede that has been appliqued on, even knowing this I still washed this sweater. I'm not paying $10 a pop to dry clean when I think I paid less than $5 for the darn sweater. 


Adrienne Vittadini Sweater: Thrifted
Skirt: Self made
Tights: Winners
Boots: Nine West
Ring: Gift from Natasha and Jen
Headband: Ardene

This is me trying a Marley Simone type post as she always wears really cool rings and does fun poses like this to show them off. I will add that she probably puts the right settings on her camera so her pictures turn out..... 

10 comments:

  1. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the sweater thrift, girl! Loving it. I agree about mohair - so pretty but sooooooooo itchy.
    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is crazy...but crazy cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhm, totally jealous! those details are amazing! And I love the skirt you paired it with, great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that pic is adorable, blurred or not! The lace tights are so cute with this - and I love your boots! What a find with that sweater. I definitely need to get thrifting again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure is gorgeous! <3 And I love love love those tights!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sweater and those gold cuffs! FANTASTIC babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tough-girl boots with a ladylike skirt and sweater is genius! That first shot is super!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool sweater!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!