Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Exposure Say What?





Leather Jacket: Gift
Pashmina: Florence Leather Market
Vest with peplum: DIY
Top: Suzy Shier
Parasuco Skinnies: Winners
Over the Knee Boots: Bakers

Seriously what is up with the exposure on these photos? I tried to even them out but seriously bizarre. I'm guessing this means I should consult my user manual and figure out how to compensate for these kinds of situations... 

I'm thoroughly enjoying this vest with the peplum I added, it gives it that something more I was looking for. I'm wondering what other items I can make or add a peplum to since I love this one so much!

Have I said thank you lately for all the lovely comments I've received, because I really do love the feedback so THANK YOU!

11 comments:

  1. love what you did with that vest! it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic in these pictures...I love your hair like that (although I love it curly too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look! the boots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit, you look amazing!!!

    I'm a new follower!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your jacket.. that is awesome!! xoxo J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great jacket and the lace ruffle hem vest is very cool.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vest, and I definitly think the peplum adds alot to it :) Btw, I'm so impressed by your dressing up as Quorra for halloween! You looked legit :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures! and i LOVE the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh...I love this vest even more seeing it as part of an outfit. I think the last time I saw it was just on a bust form. I loved it then, but I super love it now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I'd like to use one of these pictures for a post I'm doing about vests today if that's OK with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!