Monday, November 14, 2011

Date Night





DKNY Blazer: Thrifted
Knit Top: F21
Necklace: Walmart
Pants: Suzy Shier
Bracelet: F21
Tassled Loafer Pumps: Nine West
Red Ostrich Purse: Milan


Heres my outfit from date night Friday, sadly the photos are below par. Maybe I need to get different light bulbs, would that help? I'm loving these shoes so much, and definitely loving them with the cropped pants!

Date night was good, but anything involving prime rib has to be good right? I didn't get to enjoy it to the fullest extent though because that afternoon I made cookies and ate so many I didn't even need dinner. However, it did make for fabulous leftovers the next day!

This past weekend I did a big project for some friends which involved taking a wedding dress and making a christening gown out of it for a newly arrived granddaughter of theirs. I've never made anything for a baby before so this was something new and different, talk about some seriously small armholes! Stay tuned for photos....

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Those pants are fantastic...I'm loving skinny cropped trousers!
    Cant wait to see the finished dress :)

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shoes and bag.
    Thank you for your kind words dear Bri.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit!! I love your bag and shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nine West has the greatest shoes...these are so chic...and I bet they're comfy too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!