Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Delightful Evening






Cardigan: Made by my Bamma
Denim Dress: Refind
Tights: Winners
Boots: Nine West
Hat: Vendor at Stampede
Necklace: Le Chateau


These photos were quite fun to take, the sun was shining and the field was practically glowing it was so beautiful! 

A couple posts back I talked about another amazing dress I have, not amazing as in covered in sequins and tons of pretty shiny things but amazing as in fits me. Fits through the shoulders, long enough in the sleeves and shaping in the waist. Well this is another one of my amazing dresses, I just plain love it. The slit up the back on this dress was too high so I did stitch it down a bit but minor detail. 

I think the first photo on this post is one of my most favorites!

I think I'm going to make my gilet tonight as long as I don't get distracted....

8 comments:

  1. I concur! That first photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater! Looks like one I got in Dublin this summer.

    Caitlin
    www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tights and boots!! I thought you lived in Edmonton for some reason? Do you live in Calgary?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! These pictures are fantastic...you look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pictures, and those tights are amazing! I never really have had much patience with Winners but maybe I need to give it another go...! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your vibe and style are great. Would love it if youd check out mine and follow me back if you like, it also features my recently launched scarf line 'Charlotte & Lisa' which i think is really suiting to your closet

    http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i definitely like the first picture the best! you're gorgeous!

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the white sweater!!

    http://www.lesapphireblue.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!