Friday, October 7, 2011

Whimsy





Sheer Printed Top: Winners
Knit Top: Thirfted
Pants: Dynamite
Necklace: Made by Natasha
Bangles: Dollarama


I must say that I'm getting my money's worth out of my bangles from Dollarama.... especially since I paid a whopping buck a piece! My fabulous necklace that Natasha made for me, I was reminded when I saw her wearing one I had made her the other week and I was like Oh yeah! Lots of colors in this outfit which I love.....

I'm hoping to draft and stitch up a storm this weekend since Monday is my deadline for my fall wardrobe challenge.... We'll see how that goes.....

To all you Canadians out there, have a fabulous Thanks Giving!




6 comments:

  1. I am loving all of the colors! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, and much better than Missoni, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the prints and the necklace is FAB!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two tops together look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I love that Navajo print on you! Is that what it is called? I looked everywhere for one that suited me, but to no avail. I have a bit of a native look, so it felt quite costumey on me haha, but you definitely pull it off, as you do most things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!