Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Universal Studios


I finally made it to Universal Studios


I love the Jurassic Park movies, so this was the highlight of my day!



Although Beetlejuice was pretty awesome....


This is the tiny pond where Jaws was filmed, along with a fabulous re-enactment!


A Waterworld reenactment that was very cool! 


We did not sit in the "Wet" zones.... I'm glad too, people in those areas got drenched!

All in all Universal Studios was a neat place, especially for the Jurassic Park element. To finish off our day we headed down city walk and checked out the shops, I found a most fabulous one shoulder mini dress that is leopard print with clear sequins over top! A lot I know, but totally amazing and I can't wait for an opportunity to wear it!

4 comments:

  1. How cool! I've never been...maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in these photos, I like your style!Love the Universal Studios, so much fun!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!
    I really like your blog, I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back! ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!