Friday, October 14, 2011

Quintessential Fall Outfit






Blazer: Winners
Knit Top: Self made
Skirt: Self made
Tights: Winners
Oxfords: Spring
Necklace: Gift
Badges: Rollerderby match


Yay for pretty fall colors and leaves to be thrown around! This Friday is the Quintessential Fall Outfit for FBFF so along with my go to outfit for fall I figured I had to do the photo with leaves being tossed... And it was fun and I did it a couple times for good luck...... Actually I had tons of fun goofing around for these photos, can you tell?

I'm going to LA this weekend for a little mini trip with the man and some friends, be back Tuesday! We're going to Disneyland, Universal Studios and Knotsberry Farms for some action packed fun! I've been so busy lately I kind of forgot it was this weekend. Go me!

14 comments:

  1. Have a great trip this weekend! I love those shoes, they remind me of that one character in Twin Peaks who always wore shoes like that. I've wanted similar ones ever since seeing that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is adorable!!! So fun! And yes, perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tights - love that colour. I like the roller derby buttons (I used to be a roller girl).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic outfit! Have a fun trip. You are hitting all three theme parks my DH and I hit on our honeymoon nearly 18 years ago. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- hope you have a great weekend! Sound like so much fun. Love the mixing of patterns- and jealous of your fall leaves!

    xx Kara
    Sprinkles in Springs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just bought a pair of wine colored tights myself -- can't wait to rock em! Love how you matched this outfit here. Way fun.

    xx. Jillian
    boyishchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit! love the styling

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can't believe you made that skirt! its so gorgeous, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heart your blog! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.
    http://www.goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. That jacket is so amazing! The stripes are so perfect, and think you paired it so perfectly with that skirt (yay for mixing patterns!!) and the tights!

    -Charlotte
    allesmode2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh take me with you to the Disneyland! hahaha

    You are amazing, my dear, I can see you paired the whole outfit in a inteligent and talented way! Congrats!

    KIsses,
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your houndstooth skirt and the color of your tights is perfect for fall! :)

    starcrossedsmile knits
    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!