Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Quick Note

I'm back from my trip and I have to say it was MAGICAL! Yes, yes, I know a corny thing to say when I went to Disneyland but very true! The trip started out rather interestingly since I was so tired when I got up Saturday I forgot to put my shoes on and didn't notice till I arrived at the airport and saw I was wearing my slippers! Seriously, I'm not making this up! I will add that my house slippers are in fact shoes, they're a pair of Whooga's which are basically Uggs that I wear in the house, but still. The beau thought it was hilarious....

Now I must sleep (because I obviously wrote this last night) so I will post photos tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    I once left for a wedding in my house shoes! We had to return home just so I could put on some more acceptable shoes...and they weren't cute house shoes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went to Disneyland? You lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!