Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Over My Knee's







Leather Jacket: Florence Leather Market
Pashmina: Florence
Dress: Thrifted
Over The Knee socks: Winners
Booties: The Shoe Company
Hat: Walk About Hats

These photos are from the weekend when my sister and I went to The Women's Show. Kudo's to my sister Jennifer for taking these photos, these are the only photos she took, I didn't even crop a single one I liked them that much. 

I enjoyed this outfit a lot because I got to wear one of my favorite dresses, over the knee socks I recently got at Winners and these fun little booties that don't get out much.... And since this was a chilly day and we were headed inside a building with large crowds of people I knew layers would be key.

The best part of going to this show was the lovely gentlemen firefighters because I wanted to get my sister a calendar so she had some man candy for her boring dorm walls. The even signed her calendar, yay!

As for the fish, this is Arnolde. I helped move my sister into rez this weekend and once we found out she wasn't going to have a roommate we decided a fish would be a good buddy and at least that way once I left her she would have at least one friend! Plus check out the cool wallpaper that came with the little fish tank. Have I ever mentioned how hilarious my sister's imitations of Arnold S. are? 

9 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit but LOVE LOVE the jacket and socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I've been hesitating on over-the-knee socks for a while. I want to get some, but I'm afraid they just won't look good on me. But those are adorable on you!! I think I may have to get them now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I love this outfit soooo much...textures, prints, leather...you have a lot of my favourites going on here!!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit! the mixing of patterns and textures is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look, really love that hat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous outfit! Your legs look so long & lean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome outfit! Pretty sure I would go to great lengths to get my hands on that jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!