Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Costume Progress


Heres my progress on my sisters Halloween costume so far. Just to recap shes going as one of the characters from The Labrinth at the ball so she will also be wearing a mask and a really cool headpiece. 

Back to the dress:

So far I've cut the dress so it will be a midi length, removed the crinoline, taken in the CB seam and put in a new zipper, as well as changing the neckline to be more risque! It was a high straight across neckline before that seemed too junior prom!

Hopefully I'll zip through adding all the trims and fabric that will drape across the one side and be done and onto my next costume..... Because then I'll only have 2 more to do!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. oh! what nice this post!
    Have you seen my new post outfit? I have also a beautiful giveaway post, of accessories, with no limit price!
    came to me! i wait for you!
    kiss kiss
    Miriamstella
    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already seen the finished product. I am still amazed. You have some serious skill!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!