Monday, October 10, 2011

FWC Lace Skirt






Okay, so here is the lace skirt from my fall wardrobe challenge. Remember when I had mentioned that I wanted to make this skirt out of a couple lace fabrics I had, but given how expensive some of them were I was hesitant to cut them up? Well for that reason I started with the black lace and will now move on to the other laces. Plus I drafted up this pattern and was too lazy to do a mock up, along with the fact that I didn't think I really needed to since this is just a basic skirt!

I had been thinking I would just do a cream of grey underneath so as not to limit my options for a top but I really am enjoying berry colors lately and couldn't resist!


7 comments:

  1. That skirt is a real treasure.
    I am so glad that you made so well.
    Good for you.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great skirt, well done! Whenever I start a DIY project I end up ditching it half way ... I've only completed about 30% of my endeavors haha. So kudos to you!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great skirt! You can wear it so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I think the berry underneath is just the right hint of color - and you'll be able to wear so much with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this skirt! The red colour underneath is so perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this skirt! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!