Monday, October 17, 2011

Faux Fur Jacket


Image courtesy of Zara.com


The other day I saw the cutest faux fur jacket in the Zara window, it actually wasn't this jacket but very similar. For some reason I can't find the jacket I'm thinking of, but it looks like this but the fur was loopy and fluffy and very cute. I also then happened to see faux fur like this at Fabricland and now think I absolutely must go and get it!!!! Plus they had other fun faux fur that didn't look totally brutal and I would like to use it as part of the jacket with other fabrics like the one Threads magazine had on the cover recently? Ringing any bells? This jacket had 3 different fabrics on it including faux fur and it looked briliant, plus spot on with trends I'd really like to try this fall/winter!

6 comments:

  1. hmmm..I haven't looked at a Threads magazine in awhile...I wish I knew what you were talking about..haha..maybe I should head to the library :)

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, still too warm here to think of coats.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faux fur is so lovely. It looks really nice, and doesn't hurt any animals (which is always good!!). This jacket looks really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldnt think Id love a faux fur jacket but thats adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This jacket is amazing!

    xoxo Ally
    www.allysoninwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a big fan of fur, faux or not, but this jacket is actually quite sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!