Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Florals





Dress: Self made
Leather Jacket: Florence Leather market
Necklace: Walmart
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Boots: The Shoe Company


Although I made this dress quite some time ago, I think both of the floral prints are perfect for the fall floral trends this season. Wearing this dress after quite some time, I realized how much I loved this pattern and I think I will have to make another!

Meanwhile, no word on when my Macbook will be fixed.... Its been two weeks.... Apparently ordering in the part takes a lifetime.... So I'm stuck using the beau's uncooperative laptop!

Then there's the buttonhole situation or lack there of... I thought I had the problem figured out... a bad bobbin. This happened to me a few years back, I couldn't figure out why my machine would be crazy sporadically and it turned out to be bobbins I had bought that looked the same as my originals but were slightly thinner... This was not the case and the place I used to take my machine is gone and now I must find simewhere else..... So the lilac jacket is not finished.....


9 comments:

  1. I love it. I just looked at this pattern and the fabric I had set aside to make it this morning! Perhaps, I'll finally stitch mine up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress soo much...I remember I had bought that same pattern, but I still have yet to use it.

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sky in the background and the way your hair is blowing in the wind - very realistic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you made that dress? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress. Love the jacket. Love the boots. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress looks very well made! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress. It has the most perfect sleeves.
    Besos.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flawless dress construction and you wear that print well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are so gorgeous! And I love how you styled the brown leather jacket with that dress. I'm so impressed that you made it!!

    -Charlotte
    allesmode2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!