Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fabulous Red Loafter Pumps





Dress: Vintage
Betsey Johnson Belt: Winners
Red Loafer Pumps: Nine West
Bracelet: Suzy Shier

In the span of less than 5 minutes the sun vanished and my window for good photos was gone yesterday! Extra sad since it had been such a gloomy day and then just in time for home time the sun came out! I love it when this happens, unfortunately for me it disappeared before picture time. This left me with some very disppointing  photos! Not to mention the crazy glow my neck is doing on the close up shot of my dress..... Jeepers....

On the plus side, the fall weather is here and I finally wore my fabulous red leather loafer pumps! Love them so much!





8 comments:

  1. cute shoes! love the vintage style that's in right now!

    www.ericawark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes so much...duh!!
    Bummer about the pics...so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaaaaa searching everywhere for loafers. I think I will check ninewest. Love the reds on you. http://www.alamodewearhouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, what truly beautiful shoes! <3 I am especially crazy about loafers with tassel detail!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to follow your blog Brianna, but I don´t have Blogloving and I you haven´t set your google follow gadget yet.
    I will follow you as soon as you do.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adding you to my blogroll anyway.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love this look! The red loafer pumps are super with that belt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!