Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You Know Its New When




Sheer top: Winners
Knit Top: Joe Fresh
Earl Jeans: Winners
Necklace: Gift
Bangles: Dollarama
Steve Madden Booties: DSW


I have terrific news, tonight I did the zipper fly on my red pants! Zipper flies make me feel somewhat useless, I had a bad experience on my first one many years ago and whenever I go to do one since then I shudder a bit.... I'm working to get over it, really.... 

Today's title comes from this fabulous sheer top/jacket I found at Winners over the weekend. You know it's new when..... I haven't ripped out the evil plastic hanger things that always sneak out to say hi to everyone.... And of course today after a somewhat tiring house issue I simply asked the beau to take pictures for me so of course I wasn't doing the checking over of photos when taking them bit as per usual with the timer and tripod dealio. Why don't boys notice things like that? (Please note this was a generalization) 

I'm also happy to report that hot yoga did not hurt me nearly so much this week because I put electrolytes in my drink and wow did that ever make a difference! Thanks to my dad for the pep talk/lecture on electrolytes and the importance of taking them when sweating so profusely and etc. 

Happy Hump Day!




9 comments:

  1. i love your wide leg jeans! they look amazing with knitted top :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that new top/jacket...the print and colours are fantastic!
    I actually don't mind sewing fly zippers one bit...I do them in 2 easy steps/stitch lines...and they turn out perfect every time. It probably does help that I've made 4+ pairs of pants in the last few months :)

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before hot yoga I try to drink coconut water as it has natural electrolytes (etc etc ;) Highly recommend it!

    (and I love your wide legged jeans as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name of your blog! Also, you colorful bangles are adorable. So cute!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love that top/jacket!!! the colors are brilliant!!!

    A: by wet mascara i mean one that you can feel upon application (until it dries). i find some to be wet and some to be drier and flakier. i think of lancome (hypnose) to be wetter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sooooooooooooo much for following my blog. I am so honoured.
    I don´t have Bloglovin so I will follow you in facebook.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    WORD VERIFICATION????ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new sheer jacket/top! That necklace is gorgeous too. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that the same print as in a more recent post? I love it so much on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!