Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where Does The Time Go





Dress: Joe Fresh
Blazer: RW & Co
Betsey Johnson Belt: Winners
Pearl Necklace: Pearl jewelry vendor at a christmas market
Shoes: The Shoe Company


So dinner with some house guests and then shopping ended up going on far later than planned and thus photos were taken inside.  They did not turn out very well..... I was happy to wear these shoes, it's been a while and I miss them!

Hoping to sew most of my blouse together tonight and then finish it up on the long weekend. With any luck I'll keep my long weekend relaxed and not do too much other than sewing, we'll see if that actually happens....

6 comments:

  1. I love this!!
    That belt and dress are amazing together...and those shoes are soooo super cute!!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shoes :):)
    xoxo

    http://limonspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you blog <3

    You can win an O.P.I. nail lacquer on my blog (color of your choice), if you love my fan page and write a comment with your mail, good luck ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT THESE SHOES! Thats all!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be happy to wear those shoes too. That is one oxfordy type of shoe that I can actually see myself being able to pull off. Love them! (This is Lindsay again...sorry about this haha).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!