Friday, September 23, 2011

V 1052 Issey Miyake

Photo courtesy of Vogue Patterns

I'm using Vogue pattern V1052 by Issey Miyake for my jacket project and making it out of a medium weight lavender twill fabric from my stash. This is yet another project I have been wanting to do for so very long!

This pattern calls for fusible interfacing (which I absolutely loath!), but I will be using a sew in and improvising to make this work. I'm hoping I can whip this together this weekend, but since the forecast has announced that this weekend will be in at least high 20's I'm doubtful of this happening!

Also, Keith Urban concert tonight!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!





3 comments:

  1. Keith Urban!?! Jealous!
    My mom hates fusible interfacing too...I on the other hand LOVE it...I always get the non woven stuff and never have a problem with bubbling/puckering because it has lots of give to it...maybe it's worth a try?

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jacket, wowwwwwwwwwwwww.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!