Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Patience, A Virtue I Am Missing





Top: Joe Fresh
Pleated Skirt: Winners
BCBG Necklace: Thrifted
Red Wedges: Winners


No word on when my Macbook will return, my non existing patience does not help matters so I am currently fighting with the beau's PC and I'm not winning. I spent half my evening last night fighting with the bloody thing trying to put a book on my ereader with no results either. Needless to say, these outfit photos are from the other day and were already loaded onto the computer so I am choosing to post this instead of the knit top which I'm sure will be another battle I did not want to take part in.....

Instead of starting my next project on top of the PC battle last night, I then chose to make a carrot cake with fabulous cream cheese....


2 comments:

  1. The shows look great...actually the whole outfit fits you very good. I love your writing. Keep up the good work!

    luxury watches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too lack the patience virtue. I adore your shoes though! I am all about red footwear, even though I currently don't own any red shoes. I just noticed you have grabbed my button too. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!