Tuesday, September 13, 2011

EBEW Colored Pants






Pants: Self made
Zara Blouse: Gift from Natasha
Belt: Used to be my Grandma's
Earrings: ?
Sandals: Winners


Today is EBEW's colored pants edition, and I had every intention of having my red pants made for this but life got in the way.... These are some pants I made a while back that don't get out often as the fabric just doesn't press well and I can be a bit of a perfectionist sometimes....

Yay for busting out these earrings though, they're a little heavy so they don't make it out much either.... Sadly these photos were taken inside due to the surprising factor of fall and me forgetting how much earlier it gets dark out now!

Happy Colored Pants!

Everybody, Everywear | Colored Pants

8 comments:

  1. such a pretty shade of blue!! :D your eyes are lovely, btw.

    also, i am ADDICTED to shoes so i have to say, that header image of yours is WIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty color! <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally jealous that you can make pants!
    Thanks for joining us at EBEW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants are wild! Love the color of them. You are so talented that you made them yourself - too cute!

    I just became your newest follower. I would love for you to check out our blog & follow us back if you'd like! :)

    Also, enter our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace by liking our Facebook page!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun!! that is such a pretty color on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This feels like such an indian inspired look! I think I would love wearing those pants because they look super comfy!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!