Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Costume



Okay, so Halloween is a month away and I should of started on this costume a long time ago! This is my first option for Halloween, however I've had trouble locating good lighting at a reasonable price, and not to mention lengths that will work on my costume.

Halloween is my favorite holiday, and working at a historical attraction where they do a big Halloween event and have a storage closet filled with costumes has turned me into a kid running wild in a candy store....

Bring on the tooth ache!

Meanwhile, my jacket is not done because Halloween has me distracted. I kept thinking I should put my challenge on hold for Halloween....


1 comment:

  1. i am thinking of being the log lady from twin peaks..... definitely not glamorous. or hard to pull together.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!