Friday, August 19, 2011

Total Rock Star



Hat: Hat Vendor at Calgary Stampede
Leather Jacket: Florence Leather Market
Button up shirt: Zara
Fringe Skirt: F21
Tights: Winners
Boots: The Shoe Company
Necklace: Walmart


So I had wanted to have my Fall Wardrobe Challenge all decided for a post today, but I have company and its just not going to happen. Hopefully this weekend, because otherwise this challenge is not off to a good start!

Now as for the title of this post, when I was at work the other day one of the guys I ran into said "You look like a rock star!" I thought this was a pretty fun outfit already, but I certainly appreciated the comment..... Over the years I've always enjoyed a guys perspective and their thoughts when it comes to girls clothing can be quite entertaining. 

I also thought this was a fun, pre fall outfit since it was quite cool and I got to wear tights, bring on fall fashion!

10 comments:

  1. haha oh boys! sometimes they're good for something, right? your skirt is completely awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one I REALLY dig! Love every aspect of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look...the tights and the skirt look fabulous together!
    I will admit that I am a little sad to see tights being worn in August...I could totally get away with it here...but I am in denial that the cold weather is coming.

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, another girl who likes trains! your outfit rocks, I love those leggings.

    x. jill
    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cool skirt! I love the colors in this outfit

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO happy to see this post - can't wait to wear tights/boots and these tights are SOOOO fab!

    -Sarah
    http://www.pencilskirtsandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Loved This Post!! You Looks stunning in this adorable outfit!! Just Loved this cool skirt and Big Leather Boots as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl your fringe on that skirt is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, and that shot with the train in the background. Stunning! (This is Lindsay again)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this look! definitely one to put aside for fall. those tights rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!