Friday, August 5, 2011

Shady Day






Dress: Thrifted
Knit Vest: Reitmans
Belt: H & M
Bracelet: Thrifted
Oxfords: Spring

I've been wearing these oxfords a lot lately, but what can I say they just work so well with the mood of my clothes! Also, this outfit was from last week, but then due to too much celebrating for the beau's birthday I missed a day and here we are.

This vest was my attempt at mixing things up with this dress without going with a blazer since its been so warm, I wouldn't of even made it to my vehicle in the morning before melting. I'm not complaining, its just harder to layer clothes in the summer..... A topic I think most bloggers bring up in the summertime.....

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I love your oxfords so much...they look good with everything!
    Love the bright yellow belt with this!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!
    i love these pair of shoes :)


    so so nice :)

    Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the splash of yellow with the belt
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes :)

    much love

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the belt with this dress, and the oxfords are so chic! thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, too. following you now!

    -Sarah
    http://www.pencilskirtsandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore the oxfords! Super cute outift

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. just stopping by from FTLOB
    I'm not really into fashion, but I think you shoes are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress is so pretty and i love your shoes!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mustard belt as a pop of colour!

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!