Monday, August 15, 2011

Polka Dot Happy




Nine West Top: Thrifted
Polka Dot Pants: Suzy Shier
Bead Braid Necklace: Sears
Sandals: Aldo


I love polka dots, so I was very excited about these pants when Natasha and I came across them on our girls weekend. I'm loving all the polka dots in the Flare Fall Trend Report also, its all very inspiring and I'm hoping this means I'll be finding some great polka dot fabric!

These pants are very light and were great for my summer day, I also enjoyed this outfit because I was mixing prints! Yay! 

This year for fall I've decided to take the plunge. Every year before fall I think about how great it would be to do a little fall wardrobe of my own, this also happens in the Spring. This year I'm making it happen, I've decided that if I don't do it after 2 years of schooling when would I ever do it? I'm setting some guidelines for myself, a deadline, pieces I want to make and etc. Now given the size of my fabric stash I think I can do this using stuff I already have, so $$$ spent will be minimal. 

I would love to hear any (positive) input/suggestions about this fall wardrobe challenge I'm doing!

Stay tuned! 

9 comments:

  1. I think it is hilarious that the two of you decided to post your polkadot pants on the same day!
    Xoxo,
    Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great and challenging, pretty sure you'll do great, loooove the pants, I h ave never own anything like them!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love that braided necklace!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you wore them!!
    I am so excited to see your Fall Collection...maybe I should try one too....

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pants!

    Xx

    http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some awesome pants. I just got a similar pair, sans dots and I love them.

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved those pants on Natasha too! They are just so gosh darn comfy looking. Nothing better than getting away with wearing fashionable items that feel like PJs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rock for pulling off double dots...the outfit is awesome! (This is Lindsay yet again...which is really getting annoying to type)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!