Friday, August 12, 2011

Playing Around


                






Sequin Jacket: The Gap
Knit Top: F21
Skirt: Roberto Cavalli
Wedges: Aldo
Earrings: Gift from Natasha

I had a lot of fun in the park taking these photos! For once there was no kids so it was safe from parents stares wondering what in the world I was doing. By the end I noticed I did have an audience from a nearby house which was quite funny. 

Ever since I got these wedges I've been wanting to wear them with this skirt! Stupid me for falling in a hole and twisting my ankle so badly I've been literally grounded for the past two months. Yes I hurt it that bad I've had to go to physio! Plus, with snowboarding season less than 3 months away I don't want to risk making things worse.

This sequin jacket was a fabulous find from the girls weekend with Natasha, anything with sequins is fantastic as far as I'm concerned! Yay sequins!

Have a fabulous weekend!


7 comments:

  1. I love the skirt with the shoes! Brilliant!
    Xoxo,
    Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay so glad you finally were able to wear those shoes! Love them with that skirt!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore those wedges and that cardigan is to die for!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wedges are amazing!!! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love your wedges, I am your newest follower, please visit me and follow me back!

    www.wearandwhen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes are oh-so dreamy, and I adore your sequinned jacket! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!