Monday, August 29, 2011

Palliser High Tea










Dress: Vintage
Feather hair piece: No idea found it in a box the other day
Liz Claibourne Heels: Winners
Purse: Walmart
Gloves: Borrowed from Melissa


This weekend I went to High Tea at The Palliser for my friend Melissa's late birthday celebration. It's odd to think that until this summer I have never participated in High Tea and this is now my second High Tea. I really am enjoying them though. As you can see I went all out, and was most excited to wear this vintage frock I had found on my girls weekend with Natasha.

Not when I put this dress on, the beau looked at me and said "oh, when did you get that?" and replied I had gotten it with Natasha, and stated that it was "vintage" and he looked back and me and said "yes, it's very vintage...." as if he could think of no other response that was safe and simply regurgitated back what I had said.... Boys....

I had forgotten to put my gloves back on when I stopped for photos so I quickly did one when I got home. Photos were a lot of fun, as I'm sure you can tell since there are so many. It just was hard to choose....

Happy Monday!

I'm trying to decide which project to start next?


5 comments:

  1. I love everything about this! Aren't you glad you bought the dress now?

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is really pretty, I love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an original and gorgeous print!


    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely an incredible dress!!! looks so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! The gloves are such a sweet touch. (Lindsay again).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!