Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mothers And Daughters





 This was some kind of competition for the kids but I have know idea what was being said...




The above photos are from a concert I checked out with my mum (who is a foreman for the City and works with some of the poeple involved). It was pretty amazing, a local radio station sponsored the whole thing and even brought a couple singers over from India for the event. We were taken back stage and I got to take all these cool photos, some of the performers! It was a super fun evening, the sari's were simply gorgeous, i couldn't take enough photos, and people were so kind in letting me take their picture!

The event was a sea of color, and high energy what a fun evening! A lady told us that this particular event was for mothers and daughters, which was also pretty cool!

3 comments:

  1. I love Indian celebrations.There's always so much life and colour to everything they do.



    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    onto animated musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Sari's! So beautiful! They have the most amazing clothes!
    Xoxo,
    Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!