Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mixing Prints






Jacket: F21
Dress: Suzy Shier
Ring: Aldo
Necklace: Suzy Shier
Oxfords: Spring

Everybody everywhere mixing prints challenge! 

For some reason I've never tried these two pieces together and since they go so well this was a fun surprise!

I've been having a lot of picture taking snags lately when it comes to facial expressions. I used to be just fine and now.... I'm not sure where this problem came from, or maybe I just never noticed? These pictures crack me up though because I'm always looking off somewhere.... In my defense, I'm taking these pictures at lunch and there's usually so much going on maybe thats my excuse for today anyways....

Meanwhile, this EBEW is somewhat behind since I was thinking this was happening Thursday instead of Tuesday, I'm not sure why? Silly me.

Pattern Mixing | Everybody, Everywear

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'd love to know what Brody would think of this combo, haha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is great! I am so not brave enough to try print mixing yet, but I have been trying to add unexpected accessories. I adore that ring. I also adore that you are Canadian, and I have all the stores you mention near by so I can copy you haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I just went through my clothes, and realized I don't even have anything in my suitcase that has a print. I would have failed miserably at this challenge!
    Xoxo,
    Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing jacket! and i love how you paired all of those necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely *adore* the print on that jacket and that dress is really pretty too!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessing over your beautiful brogues <3 I love your ring too; it's the perfect pop of colour!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!