Monday, August 8, 2011

Lovely Sunday's





Fedora: Walkabout Hats
Top: Playa Del Carma shopping district
Shorts: Joe Fresh
Sandals: Nine West
Ostrich Leather Purse: Street Market Milano
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Earrings: Street Festival


Yesterday was a great Sunday, one of those fun, relaxing super chill days. The weather was warm, but not uncomfortably so and I still got things done while enjoying my day. Yes, a great day indeed. 

Not to mention that I finally wore this top I picked up shopping in Mexico this past springbreak. I love all the different colors of embroidery in this top, it just looks like a happy top! In this outfit, I felt I should be back in Mexico wandering the street markets, or in some other exotic location! 

I also found mini nail polishes in blue and orange which I'm quite excited about!

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!