Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Groovy Party



Crochet Top: Victoria's Secret
Earl Jeans: Winners
Necklace: F21
Feather Earrings: Self Made
Scarf: Ardene
Wedges: Spring

Above are my friend Melissa and I at a work party to celebrate such a successful summer season, the theme was 60's. Coincidently I was so busy planning my fall wardrobe challenge I almost forgot all about it! 

Melissa thrifted her amazing crochet dress quite a few years ago, and thanks to a friend of hers was convinced not to change the fabulous orange color. This party was a lot of fun and included a hula hoop contest, a word challenge where words from the 60's had to be described and a idol competition where people had to sing to The Archies and could be any of the Archie characters including the dog, which someone did and it was fabulous!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! Your shirt is perfect for the theme & that dress your friend is wearing is gorgeous. I love theme parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both look great! platforms & crochet scream retro chic to me, I'm so happy they made a come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweetie thanks so much for your comment
    you have a new follower pls support me back
    kisses :)
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your crochet top. It's so pretty and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Outfit with Adorable Necklace, You Looks beautiful this colorful Dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!