Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Green With Envy





Skirt: Zara
Top: Winners
Espadrilles: Payless
Earrings: Gift
Necklaces: Thirfted and gift


Tonight I cut out my polka dot blouse, so hopefully I will get it sewn up pretty quick. I had originally bought the Vogue pattern a couple years ago to alter into a dress with some red and white polka dot fabric I have but, since I really like this pattern I think doing the top would be a good 1st go to try out the pattern.

Yay for this top I found at Winners, its super comfy and looks extra awesome with my red hair!

Another day of wearing heels and no sore ankle, its finally feeling almost like new which I am relieved about since wearing flats for pretty much all summer was a bit of a bummer.  

Also, thank you very much for the lovely comments I received about my knit dress and my lovely vintage dress! Comments make me all warm and fuzzy!

5 comments:

  1. I love love love the colour of your top!! And yes it looks amazing with your hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nail polish!! I've been looking for a color like that for a while - where'd you get it? I love the outfit so much - that green top is almost blue and looks amazing with your red hair. This is the first time I've been to your blog, and I'll definitely be coming back. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red hair and jewel tones are the best combination ever! (Lindsay again)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!