Tuesday, August 23, 2011

All Fair With Red Hair




Tank: Bedo
BCBG Shorts: Gift from Natasha
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Sandals: Aldo

These shots were really about the new hair color. I can't even tell you how happy I am to be a red head again..... I've had a lot of fun with my hair lately, firstly chopping 12+ inches off and now a fun color as well makes life grand.....

Until I went to update the software for my Blackberry for the first time ever (I got my phone in December 2008), you should of seen the list of updates.... Well apparently updating you're phone means losing your entire address book. Not kidding. Its all gone... So I phone Bell tech support and the chick tells me I should of been backing up my stuff and that I should take this as a life lesson. I kid you not, the chic actually said that to me. The funny part about this all was that she was the nicest person I've probably ever talked to at this company. I'm waiting for the new Iphone and I'm leaving these mean tech support people behind.... This also prompted the beau to say he would be happy to take me shoe shopping to make me feel better, I actually turned him down not wanting to make a bigger deal out of it than it already was....

Needless to say, with all of this sewing was not accomplished tonight. This does not get me off to a great start for my projects..... I guess there's always tomorrow.....

How about that awesome polish color on my toes?

4 comments:

  1. your shoes are so cute...plus the colour on your nails xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally do love that polish! i also love the green shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that yellow bag! Where did you get it?! (This is Lindsay btw, from My Life As A Foreigner, my computer will only let me comment annonomously right now...urgh!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG in love with your shoes n nail polish it is looking killer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!