Thursday, August 4, 2011

All Dressed Up






Dress: Thrifted
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Oxfords: Spring


After a day of shopping we decided we would go back to the hotel to put on our pretty dresses before heading out to dinner. Okay so we only went to Montana's, but we both had dresses we wanted to wear so why not! Unfortunately I had only brought this dress with me to show Natasha and didn't bring shoes so I ended up wearing the oxfords but I think it ended up looking rather fun. Of course Tash rocked her dress and it shows off her killer legs! Vyla however,  made sure to show us both up by taking as much pasta sauce in her hand as it seems possible and rubbing it through her hair. So pretty!

Isn't the trim on this dress amazing! Its faux pearls in a cream gold mesh made into piping, something I think I'm going to have to try myself sometime. Another thing to add to my project list! 

10 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty! I love when people find such pretty dresses in thrift stores. And I actually love the oxfords with this dress! You both look great. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I can't believe you thrifted that dress. It's so beautiful and unique and romantic all wrapped up in one!

    The Pink Monocle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The back of that green dress is stunning!!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    playing an impostor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! This dress is fabolous..I can't believe it was thrifted. What a great find!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow. That dress is fabulous. I can't believe it was thrifted. What a great find! And your friends silver shoes need to be in my closet immediately!!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your green dress!your blog is beautifull!take a look at my blog if you want http://greatstylesonthestreets.blogspot.com/ thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress! I was talking with Tash the other day and told her how much I loved it! I'm just a few days behind in Blog commenting.

    As for Vyla, you can obviously dress her up, but can't take her out! She sure is cute hey!
    Xoxo,
    Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you dressed up for dinner at Montanas almost as much as I love the back of that vintage dress. What a find! PS: have you noticed I put an ! at the end of every comment...a habit i must break asap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!