Monday, July 11, 2011

Prints Make My Day




Dress: F21
Bracelets: Suzy Shier & Value Village
Sandals: Aldo
Earrings: ?


I haven't worn this dress in a while but I definitely remember it being longer...... Its just that I was sitting down at work sewing and the dress seemed too short for work. On the plus side it was so hot, I was thankful I wasn't wearing pants!

I've also lost track of how many weeks its been since I sprained my ankle and have been stuck wearing flat shoes! My lovely physio guy assures I'm on my way to recovery and that I will be wearing heels again soon, heres hoping...... 

Fingers crossed!

4 comments:

  1. F21 is the BEST for summer dresses.

    great look

    www.dressmedearly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that dress! I seem to have a few that shrunk too, but hey fabulous legs were meant for showing off right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is really pretty, I like the pattern and I’m a fan of F21 myself. In my opinion the length is perfect, you have beautiful legs and this size suite you and I really like the color of the sunglasses and also the bracelets.

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    Alice&Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!