Friday, July 8, 2011

Pretty Pleats






DKNY Blazer: Thrifted
Sleeveless top: Reitmans
Skirt: The GAP
Sandals: Nine West


Today is the Calgary Stampede Parade, and with our Royal Guests the city is going crazy. I've already been out doing some pre Stampede celebrating, including Bull Bustin' at Wranchmans and a Dierks Bentley Concert!!!! The man has not lost his touch, he's still a fantastic performer. I know this outfit is not cowgirl themed, but with the heat the last thing I need is to be wearing boots, so I'm in sandals for now.....

It even looks as though the weather will be nice for most of the Stampede this year, so I'm looking forward to going and checking out more of the entertainment and excitement of the Stampede.  Not to mention corn dogs, mini donuts, and deep fried Oreo's! Before you think gross, I assure you they are heaven and if you ever get a chance give them a try. 

Happy Stampeding!  



7 comments:

  1. Love the skirt!!!
    Rachel
    yummymummysgalore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so jealous! I want to be stampeding! Love your shirt!
    Xoxo,
    Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I like this post so much, you look really great!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bri,
    Nice to meet you! I love the blouse and skirt together, they look wonderful!

    I didn't know the Stampede was on now, I've never been, but I like rodeos. I'm in northern Idaho, so we're not too far apart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We saw Dierks Bentley at the Houston Rodeo last year! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I appreciate the comment too! Outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love Calgary, especially during the Stampede. I also love your outfit, and even without cowboy boots I think it is very Stampede appropriate. PS I am so jealous you guys have Royal guests!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is too nice, I really like the color and the blazer is so beautiful, you look very chic. And the stuff that you said you are going to eat I’m like craving here, I’m the same way, every chance I get to eat junk food I’ll take.

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    Alice&Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!