Friday, July 29, 2011

Pink Delight





Dress: Walmart
Tank: Smart Set
Necklace: Suzy Shier
Tie sandals: Random store in Rome
Charm bracelet: ?

I wouldn't consider myself a big pink person, but somehow I have a fair bit of pink in my wardrobe, plus this dress is seriously pink. Seriously. But its fun, its comfy, so I enjoy pink. For now.
The charm bracelet is something I've had since I was a kid, but for some reason I don't have a close up shot, I was certain I had taken one but its gone. Next time...

Its a long week here this weekend and I am very excited to be headed to Edmonton for a girls weekend with Natasha and Vyla!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll see you Tuesday!


6 comments:

  1. I love that red on you. Looks so striking everything else blends into the background!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    totally seeing red

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great wrap dress...so flattering on you! Of course, you have an incredible figure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a HUGE pink girl and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color of this dress! You look GORRRGEOUS babe! And those sandals are totally kick ass!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous colour, and I love the wrap shape of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a surprise sexy Walmart find. Great job. Keep rocking the pink, you look amazing in that color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!