Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nameless Flowers Are Great Company






Jacket: F21
Striped knit top: Joe Fresh
Jeans: Hand me downs from Katrina
Sandals: Aldo
KGB Purse: Winners
Necklace: Refind
Earrings: Street Festival


When I got dresses it really didn't look that nice out, so I threw on some jeans but thankfully the sun came out! So no complaints about feeling quite warm, it was a nice surprise. 

I was dropping off the dress I had made for my mum, so she took these lovely photos, being sure her gorgeous flowers were included in the shots. She also told me the names and the flowers, and I even repeated them back to her but now I forget..... Like I didn't know that would happen!

I also finished a mock up pair of pants that have a fun drawstring waist and hem with a little ruffle type deal above/below the casing and now need to figure out when I can wear them as they need a serious pair of heels given the style of the pants. They kind of have a harem pant deal to them aside from the dropped crotch, plus they are super comfy and I feel like I could live in them!

Stay tuned....

Also, it has come to my attention that my lovely little blog posts with my pictures laid out all nice are not showing up that way once posted, just when I'm drafting them, this is becoming somewhat infuriating so if anyone has any thoughts, I'm all ears.... This comes after I finally had a break through this past weekend between my Mac book and ereader..... Ugh!

5 comments:

  1. Love your jacket--and your purse gives the outfit a nice pop of color! ~ Peggy http://peggyscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot going on in this outfit...and I LOVE IT!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! :)

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag. Great shoes. Great necklace. Great everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!