Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Shorts




Sheer Sequin Top: Thrifted
Tank: Costa Blanca
BCBG Shorts: Gift from Natasha

Oxfords: Spring

Another lovely day in the neighourhood...... All these beautiful hot days have been far more enjoyable since chopping off my hair, so much cooler! 

The sequin top is a great find from the last value village 50% off sale, I've considered being extra risque and just wearing a bra under this sheer top but an appropriate occasion has yet to arise...... Strangely enough, I did not wear any jewelry but I'm wondering if thats just because it was the weekend and my mind was elsewhere?

8 comments:

  1. Loving those shorts! I so wish we had 50% off sales at thrift stores here!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Shoes! :)
    Rachel
    http://yummymummysgalore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...you linked my name back to your blog...I almost did the same to you soooo many times...
    I love how you edited your pics...so cool!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute!

    http://www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are so crooner!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    currently living in Purple Rain

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those shorts AND your shoes girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing shorts, I love royal blue. You wear those shoes well, I like the look of them, but feel like they would make my huge feet look like clown feet haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted a pair of oxfords...so jealous!! they look really great with the outfit! :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!