Monday, July 18, 2011

Free As A Bird






Dress: Self made
Lace Vest: Gift from Tash (she made it!)
Necklace: Sears
Wedge Heels: Aldo
Earrings: Gift from Kayleigh (She made them)


This was a great day for me! I finally chopped off my hair and got to wear a pair of heels after waiting so long for my ankle to heal up! Sadly, I don't think this close up does my new cut justice but I love it, its a great change. My hairdresser thought maybe I should do this in steps since it was a lot to cut off but I was ready for it to be gone! All 12 plus inches.....

My favorite thing so far about my new hair cut..... its super hot out and I don't have hair sticking to me, driving me crazy!



6 comments:

  1. WOW!! I can't believe how different you look with your hair shorter! I'm so envious of your perfect curls (long or short) Looks great! And I love the shoes! They are the perfect wedges that I've been searching everywhere for this season!
    Xoxo,
    Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colour in your look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress is absolutely magical <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress + shoes combo! So much color! I walked by Holt Renfrew today and noticed their fall display was up already which made me so sad! We should all embrace color for what's left of summer.

    The Pink Monocle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks awesome...it must feel so light and fresh in the summer heat. I love the wedges too, yellow is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
    The hair, the brights, and of course the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!