Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Egyptian Queen






Knit Top: Costa Blanca
Capri's: Chado
Leaf Necklace: Refind
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Sandals: Nine West

Its been gloriously hot for the most part lately and I love it! The sun has made some of these images quite interesting as a result but I actually think they are quite fun ho they turned out.

Regarding today's title, a lovely lady I work with told me I looked like an egyptian queen with all of my pretty jewelry, she really is such a nice lady.....

2 comments:

  1. Lovely necklace! very striking, i luv it!
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace!! Reminds me of something "The Glamourai" would make/wear.

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!