Monday, July 4, 2011

Canada Day Road Trip!








Jacket: Zara
Maxi Dress: H & M
Sandals: Nine West
Necklace: F21
Sunnies: ???

For the long weekend, the beau and I took off on a roadtrip knowing only that we would start at the Enderby Drive-in movie theatre and then see where we went from there. Surprisingly, I think the drive in was the one thing I didn't get a photo of and that was probably due to the fact that I was more focused on popcorn! That happens with me.....

Perhaps it was silly that we didn't book anywhere to stay, we simply just went, but not having anywhere we really had to get to and just finding things that were interesting was super relaxing. We did find this little Inn on the side of the road covered in flowers that I thought was gorgeous and smelled fantastic! 

I have too many photos to post in one blog, so I will continue on tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Canada Day, and to all my neighbors south of the border I wish you a happy Independence Day!



1 comment:

  1. Fun!! I love random fun...too bad I'm an old Family woman now...haha
    I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!