Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Breathing Easy


 

Silk Blouse: Le Chateau
Linen Blend Skirt: Joe Fresh
Belt: H&M
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Scarf Tie Sandals: Spring

There's nothing like the joy of natural fibers on these beautiful summer days to keep me cool! This is a skirt I've had for a while but always enjoy, every time I wear it I even think to myself "one of these days I must knock this off" that day has yet to come sadly. But still its on the list, the ever growing list......

I think maybe I should actually make this list and post it on the wall so that every time I make something I can check it off, maybe that would get me moving a little faster? I just find it hard to sew in the summer with so many other distractions, plus sewing inside when its beautiful outside is tough. Especially when summer is sooooo fleeting!

What baffles me the most is where I work, its fantastic to sit outside and eat lunch and most of the people I work with still eat inside instead of going outside to enjoy the weather. Maybe its just me and the fact that I've practically been hidden away in a sewing lab for school in the past two years and sunshine and relaxing outside feels like a novelty! 

Also, its my beau's birthday today so I'm looking forward to some fun with him and friends and drinks!

7 comments:

  1. I like what you have on! :) And yes the summer is so nice, you gotta be outside to enjoy it before it passes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rob!!
    I love making "To Make" lists...I totally think they motivate me to get things done...there's nothing that feels better than checking something off the list...plus it keeps all my ideas in one places. Trust me my "To Make" list is long, but eventually it gets checked off!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are incredible. what a great outfit!

    x. jill
    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet outfit! I have a silk blouse in the same color and you have made me want a skirt like that to go with it! And of course, those shoes are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a huge to diy folder though I've yet to really tackle it. It only grows bigger. I really like the pop of purple blouse. Very lovely! Thank's for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that shirt with the skirt! So classy!
    Xoxo,
    Corrine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!