Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blog award

A big thank you to Corrine at I Think In Pink for passing on this Lovely Blogger Award to me. Corinne blogs about anything in life that she fancies and its always entertaining and uplifting!





Here are the rules:
1.
 Link back to the person who passed you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 blogs
4. Drop them a note to tell them about it


7 random facts about me:

1. I have a beautiful cat named Twiggy, coincidentally this was a nickname my guy friends gave me in highschool. No I did not name my cat after myself, this was her name when I adopted her.

2. I just spent my last year in college being the student body president (I'm a dork and I'm cool with that).

3. I love popcorn! As far as I'm concerned its a food group. I even have a popcorn necklace. For real.

4. I have ridden The Carousel in 5 different countries, sadly I did not find one when I was in Mexico for spring break.

5. Red is my favorite color, I even had a horse named Red as a teenager, I did not name him either....

6. I miss my roommate Amy because even when we were at school till midnight doing homework every night we would still go home, have a beer and watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer!

7. I was raised in the UK but have lived in Canada since I was 11, I have a Canadian accent, that gets more and more British when I drink. Seriously, the beau thinks its hilarious....


The Blogs I Award Are:

Required2BInspired - Okay maybe I'm biased when it comes to my besty, but this gal knows her stuff when it comes to clothes ie. shopping for a serious bargain or drafting and sewing up one of her many creations. Plus her blog means I still get to see her everyday even though her evil husband move her so far away from me! Corinne I know you already awarded Tash but as per the above how could I not too?
Beckerman Bite Plate - Fearless fashion
Grit and Glamour - Interesting fashion perspectives and great blogging tips
Dress Up for Armegeddon - I want all of her dresses!
My Life As A Foreigner - Amazing photos, funny stories
A Very Purple Person - Non stop sewing projects that continue to inspire me
A Suitcase And Stilettos - A great way to travel while staying at home
Dress Me Dearly - Fun fashion adventures
Blooms Fabric Obsession - Some serious ingenuity and awesome sewing projects of all kinds
Kimberellie Miss Fernellie - Always finds amazing deals and is absolutely hilarious, not to mention still looking fabulous while trying to keep up with her blog in her current extreme prego status


Now I know it said 15 blogs, but truthfully a lot of my favorite bloggers have stopped blogging in the past few months. I've found a lot of great blogs lately and I'm so excited to keep discovering other amazing blogs but I decided to only pass this along to blogs I've actually read for a while. Not to mention  I think I may be forgetting a couple, but try as I might I can't think of who that would be, I'm sure I'll remember as soon as I post this! Sorry. Plus Corrine would be on my list but she gave it to me instead!

6 comments:

  1. Love your facts! I think its the best way to learn about people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much love!!!! i really appreciate the award :) and popcorn totally is life's best treat. i consider it to be in its own food group!!! have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blog award! Love your blog!

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment, and congratulations on your blog award! You do indeed have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blog award, and thanks so much for passing it along to me! I emailed you back that I had no idea how these things worked, but I think I can figure it out now :) I am super busy right now with heading back to Canada in a few days, but I will get to work on passing this lovely award along. Thanks again...you and your blog are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award, Brianna! I appreciate it. And I'm pretty crazy about popcorn too. I often have it as a snack several times a week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!