Thursday, June 23, 2011

Photo shoot results are in!



Men’s Victorian Waistcoat and Trousers

Model: Johnathan Dutton
Photographer: Vanessa Dezutter
Designer: Brianna Maryon
Hair: Joanna Kemp Make up: Joanna Kem


So at long last here are some of the photos from the student photo shoot I had mentioned doing back in April. This was a collaborative effort done with students from ACAD and Artists within to build portfolios for ourselves.

The waistcoat and high waisted pants I drafted and then made for a Men's Victorian Class I picked up at school in my last semester. Unfortunately I did not have the frock coat done for the shoot but I will be volunteering my man to do photos at some point over the summer!

Stay tuned for more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!