Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lovely Leather





Leather Jacket: birthday gift!
Button up shirt: Suzy Shier
Parasuco jeans: Smart Set
Steve Madden Flats: DSW
Sunglasses: Value Village
Lip Necklace: F21

Yay! My awesome jacket I got for my birthday, and it wasn't raining so I finally wore it! Its so nice when I can find a good jacket with long enough sleeves, its a trouble I come across
 repeatedly!

Although this was a simple running errands outfit, I feel the jacket really did pull it together for me, up until it started pouring rain! 

I know there's such a thing as a rain dance, but is there such a thing as a sunshine dance? 

2 comments:

  1. Wow I totally love your jacket! You have so many amazing leather jackets...lucky girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!