Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm Happy To See The Sunshine Even If It Doesn't Look It



Knit Top: Reitmans
Vest: Vintage
Skirt: Thrifted
Sandals: Aldo
Necklace: Hair Show Booth


So Blogger must of been busy this morning because it would not upload my photos! Anyways here they are.....

Now I actually took quite a few photos, unfortunately I was frowning in most of them since I wasn't wearing my sunnies. This is where I got today's title. I enjoyed this outfit, it was super comfy but cool in the lovely warm day I had and it was nice to finally wear this skirt I thrifted. 

Today I got my photos from the student fashion shoot I was a part of so stay tuned for those photos!

1 comment:

  1. I love that necklace so much.
    I demand you smile whether the sun is in your eyes or not!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!